[Kde-hardware-devel] Releasing KScreen 0.1 RC1

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Sun Feb 10 12:19:36 UTC 2013

On Saturday 09 of February 2013 16:29:40 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> So, I have been doing some bug triaging and I have to say that I'm super
> surprised by the amount of bugs we have: 12
>
> http://goo.gl/C39LE
>
> This can mean two things:
>
> 1-Nobody uses us
> 2-We rock more than we thought
>
> I'm afraid it is number 1, and the only way to fix it is by releasing
> something we call stable.

Definitely #2 ;-)

> So I propose to skip alpha2/betas and go directly to RC1, which should be
> our last release before 0.1-final.
>
> What do you think? Are we stable enough to do that?

Do we want to have the Plasma applet included in 0.1 release? I'm almost done
with it (I'll finish it on Monday) and I want to merge the branch to master.
However I'd like to get that bit more tested, so at least one more alpha or
beta release would be nice.

If you'd prefer to delay this for 0.2, I'll just merge Aaron's changes in KCM
to master and we can release.

Btw, should we branch off before RC? Or right before final?

Dan