[Kde-hardware-devel] Final step for Solid sprint

Lamarque V. Souza lamarque at kde.org
Fri Apr 12 19:28:13 UTC 2013

Em Monday 04 February 2013, Àlex Fiestas escreveu:
> Heya!
>
> So it is about time we close the budget for the Solid Sprint 2013. To do
> this every attendee has to register in https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/134
> and indicate if sponsorship is required and in that case, how much will it
> cost.
>
> Accommodation will be taken care by the organisation so just indicate how
> much approximately the transport will be.
>
> Once everybody is registered we'll send the budget to the e.V to see if
> there is enough money to pay all expenses (I hope we'll do).
>
> Cheers ! and hope to see you all in Brno !

	Hi all,

	I have some doubts for the trip to Brno. I am going to take the bus at
Vienna's airport to Brno in April 17 at 22:10 (ticket already bought). I will
arrive in Brno by 0:30 of April 18, so what is the hotel name we will stay in
and how can I get there? Can someone provide a phone number I can call in case
I need help? By the way, my last flight is from Milan to Vienna, is anybody
else going from Milan?

--
Lamarque V. Souza
KDE's Network Management maintainer