[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Junior Jobs Page

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Mar 28 03:47:44 CEST 2011

Hi to everyone, after a few weeks of absenteeism I'm bit a bit coming back,
and having time for more things than just help to maintain BlueDevil.

Cutting to the chase:
Get new developers is important and is not an easy task to do, something that
helps judging by others projects  (such amarok for example) is having a
healthy list of Junior Jobs.

For those how do not know what a Junior Job is, it is basically a small task
which usually involve programing that should help to the newcomer to get in
touch with  our code.

This is the wiki page:
http://community.kde.org/Solid/JuniorJobs

As you can see, instead of splitting the page for each project I have put all
the jobs in the same page, I did this intentionally so we can show ourself as
the same project/group of people.

So, what do you think? should we proceed with the idea?

Ps: I won't be able to fill the page with useful BlueDevil junior jobs until
1.1 is out, hopefully in a few days.