[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Who is coming to BDS?

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 03:14:20 CEST 2011

Em Saturday 11 June 2011, Alex Fiestas escreveu:
> Hi there Metalworkers!
>
> -What is the NetworkManager roadmap? Will the API freeze at any point?

	No clue about that, this week I have discovered they added a new method
to one of their DBus interfaces in NM-0.8.9997. That method does not exist in
NM-0.8.999, so they are still changing the API for NM-0.9. I am following
networkmanager mailing list but I did not noticed any e-mail there that
indicated this change, it was Lukas Tinkl that informed me about it. All other
sites about NM I have visited do not talk about a roadmap.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm