[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Solid Sprint 2011

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jul 26 23:13:10 CEST 2011

On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 21:52:52 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> It's about time to organize our annual Sprint, first thing to do is choose
> Date  and Place.
>
> This year we've two places:
>
> Nijmegen, Netherlands, at sebas's

Not as easy as I thought, since some work/work got in the way. Proposal: hold
this one in Madrid, the next one in Nijmegen at my place. How does this sound?

> and
>
> Madrid (Spain) at ufocoders offices (where last year)
>
> At first Netherlands sound appealing to me (never been there) but my agenda
> is  full of trips so personally I preffer to do it in Madrid so I don't
> have to travel (August Berlin, September London, October [Netherlands],
> November EEUU, December Barcelona, February Fossdem).
>
> And also we've to choose the date, which in theory should be in October.
>
> I've created a doodle for dates, I will close it the 15 of August.
> http://www.doodle.com/fxiyv9r7a7x9y6i9
>
> I don't know a service like doodle for places/polls, any idea? If not just
> say  here your feedback.

As I said, I'm a bit unsure as to time that I have in the next few months,
I'll try to make it, but it's not too likely. So you guys choose date and
location, and I see if I can fit it. (Not that I'm the most important person
in Solid :P).

*Swapping hats* Of course the KDE e.V. is likely to help with travel costs, if
you're unsure what's needed for this, let me know and I'll tell.

Cheers,
--
sebas