[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint 2011

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Jul 26 21:52:52 CEST 2011

Hi there metealworkers!

It's about time to organize our annual Sprint, first thing to do is choose Date
and Place.

This year we've two places:

Nijmegen, Netherlands, at sebas's

and

Madrid (Spain) at ufocoders offices (where last year)

At first Netherlands sound appealing to me (never been there) but my agenda is
full of trips so personally I preffer to do it in Madrid so I don't have to
travel (August Berlin, September London, October [Netherlands], November EEUU,
December Barcelona, February Fossdem).

And also we've to choose the date, which in theory should be in October.

I've created a doodle for dates, I will close it the 15 of August.
http://www.doodle.com/fxiyv9r7a7x9y6i9

I don't know a service like doodle for places/polls, any idea? If not just say
here your feedback.

Cheers!