[Kde-hardware-devel] Force 2011 (Solid Sprint)

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Mon Aug 15 21:29:44 UTC 2011

Hi there again!

After the awesome Desktop Summit 2011 is time to organize our annual
meeting, and just like last year we have to do it quickly (sorry about
that :/).

So, we're going to do it in Madrid last year place, same Hotel same
Food, same Beer and I hope that with new people onboard :p

The sprint has been registered here:
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/25

Please, go ahead and register yourself in the sprint, the most important
thing to have as soon as possible is the cost of your flight so we can
as the e.V board to aprove our budget.

And C'mon! don't be lazy! the soon we do this the more chances we have
to get our sprint budget aproved.

Cheers!