[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: Kanban Wall of Solid Notes

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 18:19:22 CEST 2010

Em Saturday 09 October 2010, Kevin Ottens escreveu:
> Hello metalworkers,
>

> > Network Management
> > ===================
> >
> > Waiting:
> >     - Remove libsolidcontrol usage
> >     - detect and configure 3G roaming

	I am still curious to know what that 3G roaming problem is.

> >     - "Enable Networking" in KNM

	KNM is deprecated and Plasma NM already has a checkbox to enable/disable
networking. Can someone elaborate what this problem is?

> >     - connection settings UI cleanup
> >
> > In Progress:
> >     - NM restart kded crasher

	I commited a patch yesterday that clears the activatables list when
Network Manager does down, that prevents the crash. I still do not know how
the dangling pointers that causes the crashes appear though.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm