[Kde-hardware-devel] Re: some tasks consequence of the Solid Sprint

Paulo Rômulo p.romuloo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 07:16:45 CEST 2010

Hi, all.

2010/10/2 Agustín Benito Bethencourt (Toscalix) <toscalix at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> [snip]

> 3.- The section Architecture of techbase has a wikipage related to Solid:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Architecture/KDE4/Solid
> 3.1- The architecture section should be improved to reflect the actual
> state of
> art, including the components that are part of solid, along with a further
> explanation of the architecture.
> 3.1.1- The last sentence should include the links to the referred parts
> (kdelibs
> and kdebase)
> 3.1.2.- From this page it should be possible to go to the
> .../Projects/Solid
> wiki page and viceversa

I've updated this page with a architecture summary I made at the beginning
of GSoC this year. You're welcome to disagree/suggest/edit the information
I've put there.

The old text (written by ervin AFAIK) still remains, and I believe it's a
little bit deprecated, since it references Solid::Control, which is
deprecated as well. Should I change that?

Regards,

Paulo.