[Kde-hardware-devel] kdelibs broken on non-Linux Unixes

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:24:35 CET 2010

Hi, Lukáš and list,

(Please keep me CC'ed as I'm not subscribed).

After the commits which have introduced the linux_dvd_rw_utils.*
files, kdelibs does not compile on !Linux Unixes anymore -- I couldn't
build it here on FreeBSD, and CDash reports it doesn't build on
OpenSolaris either.

Simply putting the linux_dvd_rw_utils #includes inside an #ifdef
Q_OS_LINUX does not solve the problem, as some functions are expected
by the code. I didn't try to dig further, as this is not an area I'm
very knowledgeable of.

Cheers,
Raphael (rakuco)