[Kde-hardware-devel] Review Request: Adds tab with Mobile Broadband info (depends on ModemManager)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri May 21 00:27:18 CEST 2010

On Wed May 19 2010 20:36:28 Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:

> > > That should not happen, can you send me a screenshot, so I understand
> > > the problem better?
>
>         Here it is http://www.kde-
> mg.org/sites/default/files/lamarque/screenshot11.jpg

Ah, ok. Looks like the culprit is not the traffic monitor, but the labels that
overflow (the trafficmonitor just expands over to the length of the longest
label. I'll see what's wrong with the layout (reminds me that I should test
the whole thing with bigger fonts).

BTW, I saw that you're attending Akademy, cool :) We'll meet in person there,
then.

Also, Will gave me a 3G card today to run a test, I can confirm that it
basically work (though I did not go "all the way", since my SIM card would
roam, I've been in Nürnberg at the openSUSE offices today, and now staying at
Will's place).

Thanks
--
sebas