[Kde-hardware-devel] network:/ ioslave for bluetooth devices

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Wed May 19 08:54:49 CEST 2010

At least edulix and I already have the tickets, so only Ereslibre is doubt

El 18/05/2010 23:59, "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau at kde.org> escribió:

Hi,

Vendredi, le 14 mai 2010, à 12:57, Kevin Ottens a écrit:

> On Tuesday 4 May 2010 17:50:47 Eduardo Robles Elvira wrote:
> > We have created a small kioslave t...
The network:/ kio-slave is flawed anyway. We better merge it with the
Places stuff and similar, it just doesn't map nicely with the current KIO
system (well, actually using it is broken).

While I think the Bluetooth-Stuff is different, similar to like USB
connected devices are, all these need a proper handling outside of the
limits of kio.

> > I've been digging into the code and it
> > appears that this could be accomplished by implement...
That above.

Topic for a BoF at Akademy. Are you there? Or a dedicated sprint?

Cheers
Friedrich
--
KDE Okteta - a simple hex editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta