[Kde-hardware-devel] Review Request: Adds tab with Mobile Broadband info (depends on ModemManager)

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:00:55 CEST 2010

Em Terça-feira 18 Maio 2010, Lamarque Vieira Souza escreveu:
> 	Two other problems I have just found: 1. the plasmoid layout gets messed
> up if I go to one of the interface detail windows because the traffic
> monitor is too big for the plasmoid window. 2. The "back" button in
> interface details does not work anymore, I can click on it but it does
> nothing.

	Well, as I suspected those two problems was in fact only one: the applet
window size is too small for the traffic monitor and the connection type label
overrides the back button (although I can see the button), which cannot be
reached with the mouse anymore. My screen is 1680x1050, maybe the current size
work for smaler screen size, but not for me. The attached patch makes it work
here, I did not commit it to trunk because I think we should calculate the
optimum size taking into account the screen size.

> 	Is there any easy way to increase applet window? Mousing over the upper-
> left corner changes mouse cursor as if it would let me resize the window
> but dragging it does not nothing. By the way, the battery plasmoid also
> act like that (mouse over changes cursor but does not resize) the
> difference is that it is the upper-right corner that changes cursor shape.
> All plasmoids should use only one corner (left or right) to resize window,
> right? :-)

	Is it possible to let user resize a plasmoid window by dragging one of
its corners?

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm