[Kde-hardware-devel] Fwd: Linux Plumbers Conference: Call for Tracks

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri May 7 11:37:27 CEST 2010

On Friday 23 April 2010 08:26:53 Till Adam wrote:
> On Friday 23 April 2010 00:48:26 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > On Thursday, April 22, 2010 21:08:43 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > On Thursday 22 April 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Is somebody who reads this planning to go there anyway, maybe?
> >
> > I think this kind of events is important for KDE to keep in touch with a
> >
> >  large part of our upstreams, and provides a nice opportunity to exchange
> >  ideas, and maybe make our lives a little bit easier in the future.
>
> I'm contemplating going, just not sure that "my stuff" (Akonadi) is
> sufficiently low level. What do you guys think?

Well, I think that Akonadi is likely to not be sufficiently low level indeed.
That said, the KDE involvement in the Linux Plumbers Conference has been close
to void so far. Someone attending with enough clue on the matter to make sure
this ecosystem goes in the right direction would be more than welcome.

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net