[Kde-hardware-devel] Detaching Solid::Control, and stuff

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:53:08 CET 2010

Hey m'workers - I'm back on track.

On my todo list, IIRC, there is joining up powerdevil with solid::control. I
wanted to have a general ok and heads up before I actually step up and write
the whole stuff. Are we still ok with removing Solid::Control completely? (I
will probably write a blog post about it before starting just to make everyone
aware - some apps are probably linking to control).

Also, it looks like the meeting idea got lost in the wild - is there still
some interest around for it?

About the upower backend, as you see I'm starting to move.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B