[Kde-hardware-devel] KDED for bluetooth (bluedevil)

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Tue Mar 9 17:25:08 CET 2010

On Tuesday 09 March 2010 12:35:58 Torsten Duwe wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 March 2010 20:54:16 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> > What next?
> > I'll move it to playground this weekend, so we can start a metalworkers
> > review before move it to kdereview.
>
> So how about releasing the code, to have more eyes and hands on it?

We're working on it and we'll release it asap, we have been working in the old
KBluetooth code doing experiments and improving it, so the users can get
something for 4.4 version (which is what the distributions will ship with).

Also Edu got working the receiving files stuff, so I guess that we'll move to
playground both things (Agent and Receive files) in the next days.