[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid homepage, logo

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed Mar 3 15:03:23 CET 2010

Hi,

does http://solid.kde.org/ still work? Or should any useful and valid content
be moved to TechBase and UserBase?

I ask because I wanted to find a place where to dump my current notes about
how to create a Solid backend. And find solid.kde.org to be outdated and
unaccessible for writing to me, also not referenced from prominent places (and
run by a proprietary CMS ;) ). So that approach seems to have served its
purpose (promo in KDE4.0 times) and should be switched from IMHO.

Would http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Solid be a good place for a restart for
the developer centric infos?

The official Solid logo is the one in the upper left of solid.kde.org, right?

Cheers
Friedrich
--
KDE Okteta - a simple hex editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta