[Kde-hardware-devel] Schedule for Akademy2010

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Thu Jun 10 12:24:08 CEST 2010

Hi co-metalworkers
We're like 2X days away from the Akademy2010, and afaik we don't have any
schedule or plan for it so I suggest to use this thread to organize ourself.

I guess that we should start to expose what points we want to talk about, and
then create an schedule for them.

Topics from my part:
	-Bluetooth in libsolid
		-Explain how Bluetooth work so we can study how to integrate it with
libsolid
	-Deprecation of ::Control
	-KDE Hardware wikies
		-We should have (an try to maintain) a few wiki pages explaining
what KDE Hardware is, what we support, what we don't etc.

Cyaap!