[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid UDisks backend

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Jul 26 09:26:48 CEST 2010

On Sunday 25 July 2010 16:49:52 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> So ervin is the only person that reviews things that end up in kdereview
> now? That's news to me.

Find me a precedent of a lib going back into kdereview when it gets an extra
backend implementation... Realistically we can't use kdereview for such
things, it's like asking for kdecore to go back to kdereview because of recent
David's work to plug an alternative implementation for KMimeType*...

Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net