[Kde-hardware-devel] Akademy solid bof notes

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Jul 21 13:36:26 CEST 2010

Dear fellow metalworkers,

ervin commanded me to share the following notes with you:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Solid/Meetings/Akademy2010

Amendment: We already ditched the above plan rgd. networkmanagement. Since we
likely want to do intermittend releases of the NM stuff in KDE (bringing more
awesome 3g stuff, or other interesting features, we'll move to extragear. When
NM is really mature, we'll move it into kdebase, currently the timeframe for
this is 4.7. Move of NM will start soon.

We're on #solid on Freenode, btw.

Cheers,
--
sebas