[Kde-hardware-devel] Notes from Solid BoF at Tokamak4

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Tue Feb 23 09:13:27 CET 2010

On Tuesday 23 February 2010 00:28:22 Kevin Ottens wrote:

> Comments and questions are welcome, in particular since that's mostly raw
> material that we have taken during the meeting (tried to reinsert some
> context though).

Great news! Allowing the use of only one backend at a time felt like a big
limitation for the RemoteControl part too.

I'm planning to start with a Bluetooth AVRCP backend for the RemoteControl
thing after the KRemoteControl work is done. So I guess I should wait for the
outcome of the current restructuring and have a talk to Alex (as the BlueZ
guy) too...

Unfortunately (because of my work) I wasn't able to join Tokamak IV. So,
please keep me up-to-date about this and let me know what there is to do to
bring the Solid::Control::RemoteControl part to the new system.

Cheers,
Michael