[Kde-hardware-devel] kde's power management configuration

Gregor Galwas g.galwas at highantdev.de
Wed Feb 3 11:44:31 CET 2010

Hallo,

I'm new to this list and I've been told to ask my question about power
management configuration here.

With KDE's power management tool I can set it to "lock the screen on
resume". I'd like to know if it's possible to make a difference between
suspend to ram and suspend to disk.  In my case I would like it to lock
the screen on *suspend to disk* but not to lock it (leave it untouched) on
*suspend to ram*. Currently I see no way to configure it like that.

Best regards
Gregor Galwas

(ps I hope the mail didn't arrive twice)