[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Sprint, deciding the date.

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Fri Aug 13 15:00:56 CEST 2010

Hi co-metalworkers

It's time to start organize our sprint, and the first thing (and most
urgent) to do is to decide the date, since other sprints will happend
during the same time frame.
So as usual in this case, this is the doodle (poll) to choose your
availability:

http://doodle.com/a7bg98pqicwh2xdz

The duration will be from Friday to Sunday, if many people are able to
stay more, maybe we can change that (from Wednesday to Sunday?)
The "poll" will be closed in 10 days if it's ok to everybody (we really
need to know the final date).

Cya!