[Kde-hardware-devel] new member

Vikram Dhillon dhillonv10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:44:29 CET 2009

Thanks for replying, I would like to get started with sound drivers. One
thing I will say is that I haven't done this before, so I really appreciate
you guys helping me out. I am going to check out the source for solid and
then look at it. Also I will go to the website and get some information
about the project.

--
Regards,
Vikram