[Kde-hardware-devel] More i18n problems in Solid

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 23:44:23 CEST 2009

Hi, following my quest to make Solid and its users nice regarding i18n usage
i've stumbled upon Solid::DeviceInterface::typeToString that returns non
translatable strings from the .moc autogenerated code

That function is used in device notifier plasmoid (no idea if in more places)

I'd suggest adding a new Solid::DeviceInterface::typeToTranslatedString as the
other function might still be useful for something that needs stability when
changing languages (like configuration keys).

What do you think?

Albert