[Kde-hardware-devel] Bluetooth, anybody?

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:54:42 CET 2009

Hi,
Is Solid bluetooth on somebody's radar currently? I started to
implement the bluetooth kioslave (inside
playground/network/kbluetooth4); for that I also had to modify a bit
the Solid bluetooth API, which is currently in a rather bad shape,
being in the middle of a porting to the latest bluez API. I'd like to
commit that work now, it's far from fully working but it does
something (basically you can browse the bluetooth network, but not use
any services). The patch is attached. If nobody opposes, I'll commit
that tomorrow.
The next thing I'd like to do is implement the obex kioslave. Does
anybody have suggestions or comments?
Cheers,