[Kde-hardware-devel] UPnP sprint

Fabrizio Montesi famontesi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:13:56 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 14:52:32 Armijn Hemel wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I was thinking: what do you need further to feel confident enough to go
> to a sprint and hack on UPnP stuff, apart from time? I can give/make all
> necessary documentation.
>
> armijn

Whoops, sorry for the late response... some mails slipped by during an OS
change.

Anyway, time is pretty much my main concern right now, I'm full of deadlines.
Currently we're getting some students for making JOLIE thesis here in Bologna,
and I'm gonna push the UPnP topic to see if someone is interested, as I'd be
willing to mentor him.

Apart the time problems, my current stopper is that I'd like to finish and
polish the JOLIE integration with Plasma: it will be a good basis for
implementing the UPnP<->JOLIE<->KDE interaction. =)

Bye,
Fabrizio.