[Kde-hardware-devel] Little addition to solid/control

Juan González juan at aga-system.com
Wed Aug 22 03:19:24 CEST 2007

Hi all,
      I've a couple features I want to add on the solid-control bluetooth
code. They are the methods related to remote device pairing and service
authorization, and doesn't involve much code, but as we are near a feature
freeze, and my knowledge of the kde release system is still a bit green I
want to get some review to be sure it's within the freeze plans, I attach
the patch against trunk.

Thanks.

--
Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?...
http://blog.opsiland.info/