[Kde-hardware-devel] Slight change to the Solid::Volume API

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:15:49 CEST 2007

I was talking to Matt Broadstone and he was asking about adding a way to get
the amount of used/free disk space available on a volume.  It doesn't appear
to be implemented in HAL (unless I just didn't see it) but if I were to
implement it in HAL (in a reasonable time frame) and then make that
information available in Solid would it be accepted?  I wasn't sure what
policy was after the API freeze so I just wanted to check here before I do a
lot if unnecessary work.
Chris