[Kde-hardware-devel] Examples

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Sep 5 21:13:50 CEST 2006

Le lundi 4 septembre 2006 23:55, Karlos a écrit :
> Yes but being "iowait" only in linux is a one more reason to make
> patform-specific enums.

No, we want to provide a common interface for applications, the last thing we
want is different types for several platforms. Note that some of the enum
values can be unused for some platforms, and that's fine, having separate
enums is not.

> Dont you prefer a class' name like "SysMonitorize" or "HWSatistics"?
> SysInfo is too ambiguous...

What about SysStatistics then? I don't quite like "Monitorize",
and "HwStatistics" is not optimal (after all it's stats about the running
system not simply the hardware).

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."