[Kde-hardware-devel] Adding "admin" direction as svn:externals ?

Michaël Larouche michael.larouche at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 6 02:44:22 CET 2006

On my local copy on /branches/work/kdehw, I added admin directory to
"svn:externals" property. This fetch automaticly the admin directory required
to compile kdehw.

Since kdehw is a independent module will be in branches for a long time, I
think that's a good thing that we fetch admin directory.

--
Michaël Larouche (Shock The Dark Mage)
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu...on dial-up :P
MSN/Email: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock on #kopete,#solid,#kamefu,#plasma
Jabber: darkshock at myjabber.net