[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Knowledge Base

Matt Chorman mattchorman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:23:19 CET 2006

I think the web app could be developed separately from the wiki. The wiki
could be for things like documenting the API status and members, FAQs and
svn/build info, etc.

Please let us know if you can't get a wiki on the website where solid is
currently being hosted.. I'm sure somebody can come up with a wiki if
necessary.. ;-)

--
Matt