[Kde-hardware-devel] Solid Knowledge Base

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jan 5 10:51:48 CET 2006

Le Jeudi 5 Janvier 2006 06:24, Nicholas Kaye-Smith a écrit :
> I am interested in helping the development the Solid Knowledge Base. I know
> PHP - though I have not worked in Object-Oriented PHP before, I know other
> O-O languages, such as basic C++, and know the theory behind O-O.
> How would I get involved?

Currently the knowledge base is more or less in standby. I'd say we need at
least one person with strong knowledge in web application designing.

That said, I think that a small team of motivated people could design
something really interesting.

Currently I'd like to see some discussions about more detailed features we
could provide to the user, I've some ideas myself, but I guess we can come up
with more. Hm, that really show the need of a wiki again... I'll see with the
people hosting the website what can be done, I'll come back to the list when
we'll have something in place.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."