[Kde-hardware-devel] networkstatus

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jan 5 10:42:51 CET 2006

Hi Waldo,

Le Jeudi 5 Janvier 2006 01:41, Bastian, Waldo a écrit :
> Is the networkstatus module from kdepim/networkstatus to be included as
> part of Solid?

To be honest I have no clear plan about kdepim/networkstatus, simply because I
didn't find time yet to look at it in details.

AFAIK, some parts could be reused but IIRC some of them are specific to some
PIM needs (please correct me if I'm wrong). If I'm not mistaken, that means
that it could partly migrate to kdelibs (where our main library will be) and
hopefully the remaining bits will be simpler to implement.

As I said for networkstatus my plans are not very clear yet (I'm currently
dealing with lower level stuff), but feel free to give me more information or
advices, it'll be very valuable IMHO.

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."