[Kde-hardware-devel] Source question

Matt Chorman mattchorman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:48:35 CET 2006

At the risk of appearing blind...

I can't seem to find any source or documentation anywhere... I have found this
though:

"The APIs for working with and improving Solid will appear here as they become
available. First uploads of the API documentation to this website will likely
occur in Q2 2006 given the current roadmap. They will undoubtedly be
available sooner than that in KDE's subversion code repository where you are
welcome to track Solid development as it happens."

Has there been any public development of the API or is it still private at
this point? Will the solid repo be added to the kde4 branch?

Thanks,
Matt