[Kde-hardware-devel] New solid features

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 16 16:46:04 CEST 2006

A Dimecres 16 Agost 2006 16:41, Karlos va escriure:
> Im planning a new app for KDE 4. It will need some hardware information
> like CPU or RAM usage, temperature sensors...
>
> I see that, for the moment, solid API doesnt provide this information. I
> dont know the plans for solid but i can do the job.

Please please please :-)

See http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-hardware-devel&m=115160895032678&w=2
where i volunteered to do that (for memory only) and someone gave some advice.
If you could do it, it would be super as i'm very busy with other things at
the moment.

Albert