[Kde-hardware-devel] [patch-v2] compile kdehw with D-BUS 0.61

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Apr 21 17:40:03 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 21 Avril 2006 17:19, Glenn ROLLAND a écrit :
> But as we can see in the qt-dbus SVN [1] there is no QDBus::systemBus().
>
> Between the CVS and the SVN, which is the most bleeding edge for
> the Qt part ?

> I feel like... beeing lost :-/

Heh, feel free to complain to Thiago, or to me since I've surely been unclear.
=)

> [1] svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/dbus-kde4/qt-dbus

Ok then, short summary:

- svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/dbus-kde4/qt-dbus
Old unmaintained and outdated branch, could surely be removed. I've no idea
why Thiago keeps it around.

- svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kde4/playground/libs/qt-dbus
The unstable branch

- cvs.freedesktop.org/dbus/dbus/qt
The stable branch

Currently you'd better use the stable branch (that is FreeDesktop.org DBUS CVS
HEAD).

Ne font reculer l'ignorance."