[Kde-hardware-devel] [patch-v2] compile kdehw with D-BUS 0.61

Glenn ROLLAND glenux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:19:21 CEST 2006

Le 21/04/2006, à 05:04:39  CEST
Kevin Ottens utilisa son clavier pour écrire ce qui suit:

> QDBus::systemBus() definitely exists in dbus CVS HEAD version. Please note
> that you should use this one, not the bindings shipped with dbus 0.61. Sorry,
> currently the work in the HAL backend is really bleeding edge. ;-)

But as we can see in the qt-dbus SVN [1] there is no QDBus::systemBus().

Between the CVS and the SVN, which is the most bleeding edge for
the Qt part ?

I feel like... beeing lost :-/

[1] svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/dbus-kde4/qt-dbus

--
(o_  -+-  Glenn ROLLAND  -+-  | ICQ   : 35030444
//\              Another One  | Jabber: glenux at jabber.dk
V_/_   Debian GNU/Linux user. | WWW   : http://glenux2.free.fr