[kde-guidelines] Visual Design Guidelines + HIG

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Fri Mar 14 16:30:43 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

that's really good news! You are welcome to either push the existing pages or
to add a link to your guide that could be set-up at a different location. Of
course I would prefer that integration. The underlying model of the HIG [1]
has explicitly room for visual aspects. So far it just references the theming
page [2].
And please feel free to comment all other UX aspects too. We need your point
of view for a complete guide.

Cheers,
Heiko.

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/About