[kde-guidelines] Visual Design Guidelines + HIG

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:14:47 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Andrew Lake and I'm a member of the recently created KDE Visual
Design Group led by Jens Reuterberg.

http://vdesign.kde.org/

You can check out the blog there to see what the group has been working on
lately. It includes the Plasma Next theme, new icons, window decoration,
widget theme and more.

One of the things we recently started putting together is a Visual Design
Guide. Our hope is to have this Visual Design Guide publicly available via
a wiki. We were hoping it could be co-located with and eventually
integrated with the HIG. The purpose of this message is to ask your
permission to do that.

Thanks very much for your help,
Andrew Lake