[kde-guidelines] [kde-promo] PING!!! "Revitalize the Design Crew. Hand count."

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Wed Jan 22 22:48:07 UTC 2014

Well as it is right now I'm trying to League-of-Extraordinary-Gentlemen (Or A-
team or Oceans-11, depending on what group members with a specialty movies you
prefer) a visual design team to work in tandem with devs and the interactivity
design team.

We're up to 5 or 6 depending on how you see it and by the end of this week
we're gonna do a final round-up and get the ball rolling and then get a list
going of stuff that needs doing.

If everything goes as planned of course :)

/Jens