[kde-guidelines] Revitalize the Design Crew. Hand count.

Björn Balazs b at lazs.de
Sun Jan 19 14:23:22 UTC 2014

Am Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014, 15:11:32 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
> On Sunday 19 January 2014, 14:53:34 Jens Reuterberg wrote:
> >  hands up, baby...
>
> You can always get my two cent for graphical questions but I'm not a
> designer. I believe expertise should be valued so I will not make my points
> in your area. My business is the workflow, consistency, ease of use, etc.
> So my hand stays down ;-).

Sort of same here. You get a good impression about what I think I am good at,
if you take a look at the recent work on KNetworkManager [1] (where we
urgently need graphical skills).

Differently to Heiko I would rather raise my hand though :)

BTW: Great to have you on board!

Björn

[1] https://user-prompt.com/knetworkmanager-approaching-the-finishing-line/