[kde-guidelines] Hi! Introduction and short notes about the Plasma Sprint

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Fri Jan 17 21:01:30 UTC 2014

> Well, officially we have that. There is the kde-artists at kde.org mailing
> list, where people can request assistance from designers. The problem is
> that there hardly are any designers left atm, so people rarely get a reply
> there. Therefore I think just reviving that mailing list with new, active
> people would already do the trick.

Hmm wouldn't it be more... I dunno effective if we dragged such a thing
into the forums instead? Perhaps ask for a subforum from the mods where
discussion can be more easily maintained?
(I am so sceptical of mailing lists, I'll sign up to the artist one and see if
I can scrounge up some designers there too)

Perhaps its just me being very anal and all but it really feels as if we
might benefit from a more structured approach? :)