[kde-guidelines] Hi! Introduction and short notes about the Plasma Sprint

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Fri Jan 17 20:42:09 UTC 2014

Yes true, its the one where we can make the most difference and the
most good.

What other KDE projects are there that we as a design team should be
involved in?

I mean lets say we manage to get a good group and a working system for
handling design and design issues up and running - wouldn't it be
awesome to have that as an asset for all KDE projects? A place to go and
say "halp! Designer-monsters, to me!" or something ;)