[kde-guidelines] Hi! Introduction and short notes about the Plasma Sprint

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Fri Jan 17 20:14:51 UTC 2014

Haha we sure do Thomas! :)

Ok so I talked to Alex Fiestas who has a friend who works as a designer
who's worked before on KDE stuff - Sebas is out hunting the HIG-guys
right now to set up a good day for a Google Hangout session - and she,
Elena Ramirez, will be joining us to. I think the Kubuntu dude from G+
Fabian will also wanna get in on it.

I really think that it might be beneficial for us all to have some structure
and get to know each other and what we're working on and have some
real interaction with the Plasma team as that is the closest launch.

Especially from a design-perspective since things can feel kinda like
"everything is up in the air".

When things are getting more real - a date is set(ish) perhaps a new
thread to decide on points to talk about?