[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Alignment

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Thu Jan 9 12:23:49 UTC 2014

Am 06.01.2014 15:55:26, schrieb Heiko Tietze:
> Many concerns in the discussion are about spacing, i.e. too much
 white space on the right side if controls are placed left hand. As well as in
respect to the suggestion to place the anchor at 2/3 between left and center, this argument is less
relevant because a group
should be sized according the content and/or controls should be expanded
 to full size. Maybe we should integrate guidelines on size and space into this page; but then it gets bulky, or not?

I applied the changes as suggested and added the part about checkboxes again.