[kde-guidelines] HIG for list of pairs (details)

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 12:24:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I didn't know how to call it, but we would like to know whether there is some
HIG for list of details (talking about plasma networkmanagement applet). They
are in form of list of pairs, where each pair is in form of "key: some value".

We don't know how to format them, there are  few possibilities:
1) http://jgrulich.fedorapeople.org/details1.png (my option)
2) http://jgrulich.fedorapeople.org/details2.png
3) http://jgrulich.fedorapeople.org/details3.png
4) http://jgrulich.fedorapeople.org/details4.png (Björn's option)

Also there is an option to have alternate rows with a different color:
5) http://jgrulich.fedorapeople.org/details5.png

Also battery monitor has a list of details, so I think this should be somehow
unified.

What do you think? What are your opinions?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Jan

--