[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Check boxes

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Wed Jun 5 14:44:17 UTC 2013

Am 05.06.2013 16:35:49, schrieb David Edmundson:
> >> We want to use the term "Buddy Widgets".
> > Is that Qt slang which developers will understand? 'Cause I must admit that
> > I don't ;)
>
> Not slang per se.
> http://doc.qt.digia.com/4.7/qlabel.html#setBuddy
> @user-prompt.com>> @autistici.org>
 I like the wording. But the check box does not consists of two buddies, it is one control. What's about a conservative "Do not separate check box and label (they are buddies). Clicking on both the box and the label should toggle the option"

@Thomas: Please double check your least changes. I stopped working on check box now and switch to lists.