[kde-guidelines] Styleguide: Start page

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Tue Jul 30 12:55:36 UTC 2013

I finished one more point from the todo list and revised the start page: All descriptive passages were moved to http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Usability/HIG/About, and the first part about structure is now completely hidden (per div display:none). Please notice that the remarks about to ask the usability team in case of custom stuff was moved as well. IMHO, it's an intermediate solution only.
Unfortunately the structure will not work well for all until we get the references into informative sentences like at the "editing and manipulation" part.