[kde-guidelines] List view

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Jul 29 14:27:44 UTC 2013

New substructure adopted

Old:
* Provide extended multiple selection with Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select
groups of contiguous or non-adjacent values, respectively.
New:
* Do not provide extended multiple selection with Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to
select groups of contiguous or non-adjacent values, respectively. Use rather
the [[Projects/Usability/HIG/SOU_Workspace/Two_Lists| dual-list pattern]]
because it allows users to easily see which items are selected at any point,
without having to scroll through the available options. (Once the list view is
being revised this guideline is subject of change.)

/HIG/Contributing/: "Recommendation should be checked"
done

Again, the Behavior and Appearance sections are very similar to radio button
and check box. Either we duplicate guidelines or we move it to a separate page
and refer to it from the pages. What do you think?